Monday, April 30, 2007
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Friday, April 27, 2007
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Wow I just got the most awesome news today, Hallmark Scrapbook, contacted me earlier today to ask me to be a designer for their site, more like a Cricut Specialist. Of course I couldn't turn this down....I love the Cricut machine, I eat and think about that little bug all the time. Hallmark Scrapbook is also a wonderful online store with excellent prices on the Cricut machine and the cartridges. I will keep you all posted when I start to design projects for them. I also got another very exciting email from someone else, but I need to keep that a secret for now.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Alrighty Rosella tagged me the other day, so I will play along and tag a few people myself....
Okay so I am suppose to give 7 facts or habit about myself and then tag 7 other peoples blogs, so here it goes: Some may sound a little simple or corney, but hey at this present moment in my life these are my habits and facts about me.
1. Every since I purchased my Cricut machine (the bug) I practically play with and give the darn machine more time then I give my kids, hubby etc.
2. There is this song on a gospel cd by Yolanda Adams where she is singing it with another gentlemen and I would like to one day get in front of a huge audience and sing the song with my husband....
3. If I could, I would eat strawberries and shrimp each and everyday...These two items make a wonderful snack to me.
4. I feel like I can't go on with the day if my house is a mess.....and that means everyone's rooms; kitchen, bathrooms, kids rooms, game room etc.....drives me nuts....(yes I know bad habit to have)...one I need to get over because it literally gives me a headache worrying about it.
5. Sometimes I can spend literally spend hours looking at one blog after another....it is so addicting...I can't get enough of you talented ladies work.
6. I watch Extreme Home Makeover each and every Sunday....Love that show and would love to one day help out a family.
7. For my last fact about myself and one that I am not to proud of is that I haven't worked on my kids (I have 4 kids) scrapbooks in months/years....I may have done one here and there, but that's all and I hate that. Every since I got into making cards, I can't STOP.
Alrighty here are a few peoples blogs that I think you should check out...(some of them may have already been tagged before, so I guess they inspire a lot of people)....
1. Melissa: I seriously check this ladies blog everyday....can't get enough of it.
2. Iralamija: Well what can I say, you will just have to check it out for yourself...she is great and has some awesome flowers she sells.
3. A Bit East: I just found this blog a few weeks ago and I am hooked on her style, love it.
4. Samm: Okay here is one of my Cricut friends...check her site out...she does great cards.
5. Stamping caz: Okay here is another one of my Cricut friends....I tell you she has got the Bella cards rolling.
6. Robyn: Oh my goodness this lady is awesome, awesome, and so nice....I want my layouts to be just like hers when I grow up (he he he)
7. Allison: Okay this girl has got all the information on her site about all kinds of blog candy, how to's and so much more and does great cards herself....thanks Allison for all the informative stuff on your site.
WELL THAT IS IT FOR NOW...I AM SURE THERE ARE SO MANY THAT I MISSED......MAYBE I WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO DO IT AGAIN.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Friday, April 20, 2007
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Hello all, I just got word from two design teams that want me to join their team...I am not sure about all the details, but when I get all the information, I will post the information about the two teams....Thanks so much for all your kind words regarding my cards...Have a wonderful blessed day.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Okay here is the rest of the cards for the order........whooooooooooooo ooooo I am done. Now I can concentrate on my RAK things...I have two box of cards I want to make for two people...I hope they will like them.....They have no ideal they will be coming sometime next week....Anyways let me know what you think about these baby and birthday cards...
Here are a few cards that I finished last night....One using my quickutz's...love those, they are so QUICK (HE HE)...Other card is a birthday card that I had an old flower patch that I put in the middle...well have a great day all...I have 5 more cards to do for my order...one birthday boy and 4 baby boy cards....have a good one.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Okay I just came back from a little bit of Heaven today...just a little bit...there was this brand new store that just opened today in Rocklin called The Green Tangerine...it is a scrapbook store over 10k square feet.....yes is was awesome...I had to stand in line for 1 hour, but met some really nice ladies, so it was worth...i was also late picking up benjamin.........STILL WORTH IT (HE HE HE)....anyways, yes i spend loads and got loads...Anways here are a few cards that I made yesterday.....sorry didn't get a chance to post them last night...to busy getting ready to drive to ROCKLIN....have a great day.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Okay I think I am having way to much fun with the new Disney Cart for my Cricut machine...Here is Goofy..........being what else BUT GOOFY, I often call my oldest son GOOFY......I had to change his pants into something plaid to really make him look even goofier...(is that a word)
Monday, April 9, 2007
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Well I am getting ready to start on one of my orders for a store, here is the first card I have made....I need to make 14 more....(different cards of course)...I really hate to make 2 of anything...Kind of takes the fun out of creating something...well good night all..........
Friday, April 6, 2007
Wow I can't believe I am actual ahead of the game in making my Mothers day card for my mother..I will probably put a poem inside the tag.....I actual used a pair of pants that I was getting ready to throw away for the brown flower and the lace is a thrift store find...Well I hope you all have a good night.
I know today isn't Easter, but I have had the most awesome week this week.......all because of the Lord....my 3 boys left to go camping for this entire week leaving just me and my daugther (husband when he comes home from work) to be together and enjoy plenty of one on one time together....I trusted in the Lord that it would be an awesome week and it has........So before I get to busy in enjoying the rest of the next few days I wanted to wish all of you a HAPPY EASTER...............EASTER within itself is awesome, wonderful, beautiful, I can't describe the words for it but am truely thankful for what it represents, what Jesus did for me for you, but it also holds one extra special treat for my family...some of you might already know this, but back in 1995 I had a son born on Easter Sunday...now granted Easter doesn't fall on the same day each year...so to have my son be born on that day which wasn't his due date and also our last name being EASTER, it was really special....his birthday has only once since then fall on Easter Sunday and that was last year 11 years later.......Jesus is already awesome, but he always gives us extra special blessings.....So all in all have a wonderful BLESSED WEEKEND...........
HERE ARE A FEW PICTURES OF SOME BEAUTIFUL THINGS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN ME IN MY GARDEN.
Nice spring card here for a swap on another board......I used the rob and bob papers and letter E comes from the cricut machine....love that BUG, Enjoy your day is from stampin up...rest is prima flowers besides the big pink flower is by DREAM DESIGNS. have a great day, it is going to be 83 degrees here today.