Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SO SWEET

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday. Tomorrow is our weekly inspiration post over at the Cutting Cafe and we are featuring some SWEET PROJECTS...I decided to use two different challenges to help me create my project this week.
I used the SWEET STUFF SHAPED CARD set for the cupcake and the EVERYDAY MINI WORDS for the so sweet..I am so hooked on mini words....
Be sure to check out all of the other girls projects this Wednesday over at the Cutting Cafe's blog.
I used these two challenges for my inspiration for this card:

CASE Study Challenge #95 check out the awesome projects from others.

here is the case card:


 AND I used 

 CR84FN56 

The colors were grey and yellows...be sure to check out all the other projects there as well.

 

SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Sweet stuff, Everyday mini words (The Cutting Cafe)

Cardstock: Georgia Pacific, Doodlebug Inc. Glitter paper

Pattern Paper: Basic Grey (Little Black Dress), lilybeedesign (Buttercup sunflower)

Ribbon: Celebrate it

Rhinestones: Kaiser

Jute: Doodlebug Inc.

Stickles: White Opal

Tag punch: Stampin Up

Ink: Colorbox (charcoal), VersaMagic (wheat), Zig Memory (black)

Other: machine stitching

10 comments:

cbuswell said...

Gorgeous! Loving the papers and that beautiful bow! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Kristii said...

What a sweet card!! Love the cupcake and the stitching is fantastic!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

This is such a lovely card, YUM!! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Sandi said...

Regina, these are wonderful, your elegant style and color vision make them pop alive, stay cool, hugs

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

bumblebee creations said...

love this card Regina!! Gorgeous papers together!

Lori said...

So sweet and elegant too! Love that cupcake!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I am loving the mini words too! And I love your card!

Lezlye said...

Very elegant Regina, I love it!

Sheryl said...

Love this card and the colors you used. Are those eyelets on the cupcake?? Never would have thought to do that...I love that idea!!!