Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I'M A COVER GIRL...............

well not exactly, my craft room is.........
I was so excited when Stacey sent me the magazine GETTING ORGANIZED in the mail and my craft room was on the COVER....at first I had to do a double take and then I was blown away...really my craft room on the cover....so honored...thank you so much Stacey. They have several pages of my room in the magazine...

They use to have this magazine at places like Lowes and Target but for some reason it will not be in the stores for awhile. So this issue probably won't make it to the stores..but luckily they do have many Subscribers. If you want to purchase a copy though you can at this link.

I have another publication coming up real soon with my room in it and I am soooooooooooo STOKED about it....literally going out of my skin...lol

5 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Your patience in the garage for all those years has really and truly been a blessing since you brought your talents indoors. CONGRATULATIONS truly for yet another wonderful recognition. You absolutely give off inspiration and are so deserving of this! I'm very happy for you!
hugs,
Lisa x

~amy~ said...

Super EXCITING!!!

Brenda said...

Congrats to you yet again Regina! This is so awesome and so deserved because your craft room is one of the prettiest I've seen! So very happy for you! Hugs, Brenda

mickeydee said...

My computer is acting up so if you get 3 comments from me, that's why. You totally deserve the recognition of your beautiful craft room, it's so awesome!!! Great job my friend!

Unknown said...

That's because this room is so stinking awesome Regina! Congrats and I am very happy for you. xx