Saturday, September 15, 2007

HERE COMES THE BRIDE..............




Well not exactly...........here is a little 3 piece creations that I made for a sweet girl off of the Cricut Message board........she asked me to make her a card to give to her sister asking her to be her Maid Of Honor and she wanted a matching box to give her sister a present as well........I sure hope she likes this 3 piece set......I am also so honored she asked me to make it for her... I used my expression machine to cut out the box and to cut out the envelope....

8 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

She will adore these!!! Gorgeous work!!
Dani

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Wow. Stunning. Rest assured she will love it!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Oh sis..........this set is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love the colors.
Hugs, TeriBeri

Carole Beath said...

Lovely, elegant, awesome. Your friend will love this ensemble.

Marlou McAlees said...

this is really stunning :)

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

What a gorgeous card and box. Absolutely lovely!

Susan said...

I was wondering if the dress is a stamp? I need to make shower invites and that would be perfect!
Thanks
Susan
twoheckels@aol.com

Lisa said...

Gorgeous, I hope you submitted this to Papercrafts for their All Dressed in white call!!