Sunday, October 7, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....PARTY GIRL...



I think I am in love with all of these cute doodlebats over at Scrapnfonts. This card and matching envelope kind of works as a double duty...It is my contribution for the new challenge over at BBTB site and for Scrapnfonts........Have you been to Scrapnfonts to check out their adorable doodblebats? Oh my goodness.....Anyways this is the card I will give to my daughter for her 11th birthday this Saturday....Also don't forget to check out the new contest going on over at BBTB.........there is a CUTTLEKIDS machine that will be given away as the prize..
Here is what I used on this card and envelope:

Patten Paper: Kc Company and Lasting Impressions Stamps: G Studio Chipboard Heart: Scenic Route Rubon's: Basic Grey and American Crafts Rhinestones: Heidi Swapp Flowers: Scrapnfonts, Doodlebats (DB Girly Girl) Other: sewing, craft ribbon, white craft paint, Zig Memory Pure Black pen

7 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Goregeous Regina! WOW!

Deb M. said...

WOW!! I have tons of Scrapnfonts, but never thought to use the Doodlebats in such a creative way. Your card is gorgeous...thanks for sharing a new way to use Doodlebats. :o)

Have a nice day...
Deb

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!!! this is stunning, i must go and check those doodlebats out , thanks for sharing :)

DeeDee said...

Oh Regina! This combo is so gorgeous.....your daughter will love it...thanks for the tip on the doodlebats!!!! HUGS!

My Paper World said...

Wow, these are so pretty!

Ewonne said...

What an absolute adorable card!!!! I just ♥ it :o)
//Ewonne

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

oh!!!! Regina this are so sweet! love the soft colors ! :)