Sunday, February 17, 2008

JUST BECAUSE........TRANSPARENCY CARD

OOOOOOOOOO I so love this new lace paper by KI Memories.....I have been dying to try it....I decided to do my challenge for the BBTB site using this yummy paper....I used a Transparency to do the card with so that you could still see the lace paper......I also used a YUMMY crochet flower that I got from Rene........she is making these awesome flowers and selling them on her site at http://poeticetc.blogspot.com/ or you can email her at rjstamps1@frontiernet.net

Don't forget to stop by the BBTB site, there is a new contest going on for a PAPER DOLL cart....Click contest for more details.

3 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

How beautiful! :)

Enfys said...

Great way of using this lace Regina, I have it in hot pink and chocolate, so you've got me thinking.

Susanne Perry said...

Stunning!