Friday, June 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAUGHTER...

I am WAY early on this birthday card for my daughter, but I couldn't resit using the new HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAUGHTER set from the Cutting Cafe...it was just released today...It actually feels really good to have my cards done way ahead of time....I already have my son's 17th birthday card done to...YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE...
You can view the new set here
The cupcake is from a new set of DINGBATS from Scrapnfonts called DB HELLO CUPCAKE
I actually used my Bosskut to cut out the cupcake...isn't it adorable...visit the site, there are so many cute ones in the set...also the pattern paper on this set is by sei..an old favorite...


12 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

This is totally adorable and sweet. Your daughter will love it Regina
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Lana x

Michele Kovack said...

This is so cute!!! (Like you ever make anything ugly! LOL)

Tracy said...

OMG Regina, this is just so beautiful, your kids are so lucky to get the most wonderful cards made just for them by their Mom. Have a great weekend.
Hugs T x

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Oh Ebony is going to TOTALLY love this card - is perfect for her. Big hugs, T

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so sweet Regina! Good for you to be ahead of schedule. I NEVER am. Oh MY, 13!!!!! Hugs, D

Kay said...

This is a beauty of a card, Regina!! You've got such an eye for detail. Your daughter is SO lucky!!!! And, we are SO lucky to see your creations to give us inspiration! ♥♥ Kay

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Wow, 13, there is no way you could have a 13 year old. You look way to good:)

I gave you a blog award, stop by my blog to pick it up:)

DeeDee said...

GORGEOUS card girlie! Your little sweetie will love this card...its so girly and glittery and FUN! Love those new stamps! HUGS!

Jaspere said...

Wow Regina this is fabulous. Love the colors and how everything is just so well put together. BTW thanks for posting such a sweet comment on Alyssa's blog. She wants to sign onto it every 5 minutes just to see if anyone else commented. I need to make her a I love your blog card now *LOL*

Enfys said...

This is so very sweet Regina, she will love it.
hugs
En x

Babydoll said...

How sweet! I hope she had a great birthday! Cute card. ;)

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how CUTE!!! I love it! And congrats on being ahead of the game for getting your cards done! I'm totally jealous! LOL! This card is way beyond fantastic! Love the colors and papers you used. And of course your details are always perfect! hugs!