Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ENJOY FISHES.....42ND BD..................

He he he ..funny title of my post....okay I got a few projects to share with you all today..
First up is another QCC project....titled happy birthday 42......see video at the very button of this post....I used the new NUMBER GRID BACKGROUND SET..I really love this set and hope to make a layout using this set....I also used the BIRTHDAY FUN set....Next are two cards for my Scrapnfonts DT.....

Isn't that little swing the cutest...I cut it out on white paper and then pattern paper for the swing seat...it is also raised on card...I then cut out the tree and grass with my pazzles machine...using the DB WOODSY SET from scrapnfonts...the SWING is from a new set called DB SUMMER...the little flowers are from a flower punch...and the little ENJOY sentiment is from a set called SNF SKIP AND PLAY....Then I decided to do a fish shaped card...isn't this fish the cutest....I know these are some funky colors for a fish...he he he....it is also from the DB SUMMER SET....I just converted it in my Pazzles and made a shaped card out of it...added a rhinestone for the eye and then made a matching envelope using the ASSORTED ENVELOPES TEMPLATES from the CUTTING CAFE...Well that's all..be sure to view the video below...have a great night...hugs

16 comments:

Laurel said...

Love these! Love that number background - you rock!

Sharon Caudle said...

Utterly FABULOUS! I love them all!
hugs!
Sharon

Unknown said...

Great work ! love it all.
Regards Ageeth

Carole Beath said...

Regina, these are just absolutely fantastic. I can't decide which one I like best. I love 'em all.
Hugs
Carole

C said...

Three beauties...love the fish but that swing stole my heart.

~amy~ said...

Excellent Regina!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Great cards Regina...you have been busy! The swing card is so creative!

bonnie said...

Oh wow these are the cutest cards ever!!!! Love the funky fish and that adorable tree with the swing so cute and such pretty colours, I just watched your video which I found so relaxing I could watch you make cards all day long...love how you put all those red rhinestones on and that ribbon matches just perfectly!!! My husband commented on the wonderful relaxing music....absolutely gorgeous :) big sweet (((hugs))) to you xx

Kathlene said...

Adorable cards, Regina. That cute fish is wonderful and love your number background & card. Just love your talent. tFS.

Debbie Saenz said...

Hi Regina,
Your cards are ALWAYS so adorable!

I awarded you with The Versatile Blogger Award :) Hop over to my blog to get it.

Blessings,
Debbie

GiuliaG. said...

Regina, I love all three cards. Fabulous!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! What adorable cards, Regina! Still catching up after CHA. Fabulous work girlfriend! xxD

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Oh Regina, they are all stunning cards. However, my favourite is the funky retro fish with it amazing colours. Love how you have put all the cards together with lots of detail which makes them so inspirational!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Sooooo Cute...This is gorgeous...Krista

Lori said...

Regina-These are all awesome. I love that number background. I also think that fish is awesome...you couldn't have chosen a better paper. They're all fun!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Way to CUTE!!!! Hugs, T