Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DUBBLE BUBBLE CRAZY AND AN GUMBALL INVITE SET

Yes I have went DUBBLE BUBBLE AND GUMBALL CRAZY....I went to Michael's the other day and found a box of the original DUBBLE BUBBLE GUM...it contained the small square dubble bubble with comics in them.....FUN STUFF....so I just had to create a set over at The Cutting Cafe....

Here is a picture of the complete set: I used the DUBBLE BUBBLE GUM FUN SET

Not sure which I like best...the tube filed with gum or the box...

Up next is my version of the GUMBALL MACHINE SHAPED CARD in pink and lime...i have a neighbor who is doing a Gumball party for her sweet daughter...how fun is that...
close up of the box...I used the TINY WINDOW BOX SET
close up of gumball machine
another little item to put the gumballs in...I love these plastic tubes
and finally a thank you card to send to the friends for coming....the inside reads: THANKS FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY A BLOW-OUT...I used the LITTLE GUMBALL MACHINE for this card.Hugs, Regina E.

17 comments:

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Wow Regina, all of these projects are stunning! My 11yr old daughter has just looked at the photos and she says "the gumball machine is COOL" she loves bling!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

WOW!!! You ALWAYS do such fantastic projects. Absolutely LOVE them all.

Lori said...

Love the pink and green bubblegum machine! And those tiny window boxes are just adorable! I'm heading off to Michaels today. Maybe, I'll luck into some Double Bubble!

DeeDee said...

So stinkin' adorable and I love, love the colors too! Makes me want a piece of gum now! Heehee! :)

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG! You are amazing!!!! I ADORE this set, Regina!!! The way you enhanced the gumballs, the adorable pink and glitter, everything! GORGEOUS!!!!
hugs, Sharon

Sonia said...

Hi Regina
OMG! Love your creations especially the Bubble Gum with pink and green colors. Awesome creation.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

WOWZERS!!! Regina, these are AWESOME projects, I just LOVE them!!! You are always so creative with your projects & your designs!!!
Puppy Hugs!
Wendy aka Roo

Jude said...

Wow! Super creative projects. Love them all! Great job!
I'm a new follower.
Jude
judestersworld.blogspot.com

Lori1brat said...

These are just SOOOOO darn cute ! I just saw these little plastic tubes at my LSS and thought HMMMMM .... what can I do with these ! ??? Now I have some great ideas !!!!! Love this set !!!!!

Sandy Ang said...

Wow these are lovely shaped projects. The gum ball theme is just yummy ! So creative

Kelly said...

WOW...so much eye candy, I can't ever begin to pick a favorite, they are all beautifully done!

*Star said...

Super cute projects!!! The bubblegum card is so sweet and adorable!! Tfs and have a great day. :)

p.s. I was wondering were you got the tube canisters from?

stars paper passion at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the gumball project. :)

Larelyn said...

Oh my, Regina, This is the cutest set ever and what wonderful ideas. I love the tubes, too. But, the boxes are just so adorable with the printed papers.
Hugs,

Houses Built of Cards said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your gumball machine! The colors are fabulous!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kathlene said...

Sweet and fun...love the colors and the gumball goodness!

Dana said...

Super cute - I love the gumball machine and the colors are so pretty.