Wednesday, September 28, 2011

AUTUMN.......

Well I am beginning to think that Fall - Autumn isn't gonna take place here in my part of the world...actually the weather has been playing roller coaster lately...it was really cool one day and then it went right back to 90 plus...but I am not gonna do to much whining cause once the weather stays gloomy for a bit, I will be wanting Spring...geessss.............
Today's is the post for the weekly inspiration projects from The Cutting Cafe...I had the girls use the WELCOME FALL set...this is really a fun set with LOADS of images (40 plus)....The girls did some amazing projects with the set..you can find the post here...This card also is for this weeks CASE IT TUESDAYS WITH THE CAFE....Stop on by and play along...There are winners each week...I decided to add a bit of fine glitter to the basket as well as some of the leaves in the basket...The basket is also in 3d twice...
I used the following cafe sets on this card:
WELCOME FALL
AUTUMN AND FALL MINI WORDS
ALL ABOUT AUTUMN BACKGROUND

9 comments:

Janie said...

Love your cute card Regina ! I also love being on your team ! I am having so much fun and getting so many ideas ! Thanks for letting me join !
HUGS,JANIE

Valchen said...

Wow, wonderful colours, I just love your card!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love the background and the fun sparkle on the leaves!

Jeri said...

Beautiful card, Regina. I love how you sewed those background word strips on. I'm so missing my sewing machine that is back in Michigan in the storage unit. I'm thinking about buying a small one because I really miss being able to stitch on my cards. I'm just trying to get up my nerve to tell my husband I want to buy a small machine to have in the camper. LOL

Unknown said...

Love this fun Fall card. Great colors and I love the text background.

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Peet said...

Love your wonderful fall card, Regina!!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I love this Regina!
I had no idea how soooo cute your projects were/are! LOL!
I hope you got that yummy dinner last night and wish you a quiet restful weekend (or a fun one, which would you like? LOL!)

xoxo!!! Leah

DeeDee said...

Just beautiful girlie! Love how you added the sparkles to the leaves! The stitching on the background adds so much too! GREATNESS! HUGS! :)

gobarb26 said...

Just saw your card tonight while I was searching through the site. It is really pretty and I like the green polka dot bow.