Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TIC TAC LOVE.....& GIFT CARD HOLDERS

Hello everyone....today I have two little TIC TAC boxes to share with ya....these come from new releases over at The Cutting Cafe....
I think these are the cutest ever.............LinkI didn't have any orange tic tac's....I do know that for Halloween they start appearing everywhere....so instead I purchased some green ones and I thought hey why not put BOBBING FOR APPLES on one of them...This little pumpkin cut out is from the PUMPKIN TIC TAC BOX.
The BOBBING FOR APPLES is from the Autumn and Fall mini words.

Up next is another TIC TAC box...it comes with a box with a lid like the pumpkin one, but no cutout and then there is a book like one template...here is a pic of the book like template:
The special treats sentiment is from the EVERYDAY 1 INCH GREETINGS.

Up next are two gift card holders from a new template called GIFT CARD HOLDER (smile)...these new gift card holders are super basic but can be so awesome using all the pretty pattern papers out there...I did one for Christmas and one for everyday...these holders also come with a notch on them for easy closing....This Christmas one has the little notch on it for easy closing
Don't forget to stop by the Cafe and join in on the CASE IT TUESDAY CHALLENGE here...hugs

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Regina, your talent is a gift I wish I had one ounce of, just love your work. Hugs, Lori m

bonnie said...

Oh my gosh....super cute designs sweetie...love the glitter on the pumpkin and the cute papers are adorable....so inspiring sweetie...hugs x

Carole Beath said...

Super cool stuff, my friend. Love the little designs.
Hugs
Carole

Jeri said...

Great projects, Miss Regina. Of course, you know how much I love the gift card holders. I feel like you made them just for me! Beautiful papers you used on all the projects.

Lori said...

The tic tac boxes and gift card holders are darling! Love them all!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh these are all so fabulous, Regina!! Love the papers you've used and your detailing is ALWAYS perfect!!!
hugs, Sharon

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

These projects are AMAZING!!! Hope my sis has a fabulous weekend!!! Big hugs, T

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Love the treat boxes....SWEET idea!

Lisa said...

Hey Regina - Can you tell me the cartridge you used to cut our the simple tic tac book cover and the size and shape used. I am going to be teaching a small holiday craft/gift class and have included the tic tacs - so cute!!!

Joseph said...

The printing on gift card holder is very professional give some idea of printings.
Gift Card printing
Scratch Cards
Plastic Business Cards