Thursday, December 15, 2011

LOOPY LOOPY BOW - FLOWER

Hello everyone and happy Thursday....one a few more days until Christmas, well actually 10 days.............. but still that is around the corner....This time of the year is very busy for me...My hubby normally has loads of gifts to buy for his managers and we also like to give the people in his office a little something as well...nothing big, just something to let them know we love them....Soooooo recently I released a new LOOPY LOOPY BOW - FLOWER over at the Cafe and decided to add them to a few of the packages for his co-workers.............I LOVE LOVE LOVE how them came out...There is actually two different LOOPY LOOPY BOW - FLOWERS templates and they are SUPER EASY to make. I did one of each...there is one with holes in it and one without...I think I will next time make some out of fabric..The little tags on the packages are from the CHRISTMAS MINI WORDS....You can click here to see a video on how easy they are to put together...hugs

8 comments:

Lori said...

Love your loopy bows - can't wait until I have time to play around with it!

Ria said...

Ohh I love the loopy bows soo clever!!and the gifts look awesome :)
hugs Ria

bonnie said...

Super loopy bows Regina...lovin' all the sparkly glitter they make your gifts look so pretty! ;) Hugs x

Jeri said...

These are really awesome, Regina. I have to try one with fabric as soon as I can get to the store to get some fabric anyway.

Unknown said...

Your bow is awesome Regina! Happy Holidays to you and your beloved ones, Ira

Kelly said...

I know it has been ages since I have stopped by to say hello. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas...the best to you in 2012! I'll be back after the 1st of the year to see what you've been up to!

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG!!! These are FANTASTIC, Regina!!!! I know I've told you this before, but it deserves repeating...you are a creative genius!!! Love, love, love them!!!!!
hugs, Sharon

Mustaneer Ali said...

Its looks cute Loopy Loppy-flower in specially in light pink color scheme .i like it