Wednesday, January 11, 2012

PAPER BAG GIFT AND VALENTINE CARD

Hello everyone, I have two projects to share with ya today.....first up it is inspiration time over at the Cafe's Blog, we are featuring projects using the LONG SENTIMENT TAG SET...
I decided to print directly onto a paper bag.....Need I say I love the way it looks BUT it took forever for me to get the image good...I think it was because a few of my bags just weren't that smooth...anyhoo, I love the way it came out.I ended up using the FEB 14 set for the heart plant image and then I use my Bosskut to cut out a heart right in the image.....I added some clear plastic so that you could see what was in the bag...which is cookies...the tag is part of the LONG SENTIMENT TAG SET....it is on special until Thursday...

Up next is my Valentine's Day card for my hubby....wwwwwwwwooooooooo can't believe I actually have it done early this year.....again I used the FEB 14 set.

5 comments:

Jeri said...

Love, love, love how you printed on the bag. I just tried that yesterday for an upcoming project. I had trouble with my printer jamming. Anyhoo, your projects are super great. Hubby's card came out wonderful. Hugs

Shirley said...

Very cute and I love the paper
bag. I think I will try that.

jessica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your projects Regina!! That paper bag is just awesome!!!
Now I am going to have to give it a try :)

Anonymous said...

so beautiful projects, thank you for sharing your ideas ! love it

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow....I just keep repeating myself! I LOVE how you've printed on the bag and then cut the heart out to see inside. You are the QUEEN of amazing details!!! Your card is gorgeous too!!!
hugs, Sharon