Sunday, February 5, 2012

BIRTHDAY PARTY SET

Hello everyone............so did ya watch the super bowl.....I didn't, I am not much of a sports person, but I will say that I popped in a few times and checked out a few highlights of the game since it was on at my house.....loved the half time show......(smile)

Okay today I wanted to share a fun birthday set......I used the new PARTY HAT SHAPED CARD SET....this set from the Cutting Cafe comes with lots of fun stuff to help ya make your own party set....There is a party hat shaped card and a party hat treat box.This is the side view of the Party hat shaped card.And the side view of the Party Hat Treat box....I filled it with licorice.

I also used the BIRTHDAY TAGS AND EVERYDAY 1 INCH GREETINGS....
Well have a wonderful week...hugs

5 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

super cute set Regina!

jessica said...

Great new set Regina! Perfect for all those birthday parties my kiddos go to :)

bonnie said...

Oh these are the cutest!! Love the trim what a fab design! Love those cute lil' labels they're perfect!! ;) Hugs x

Jeri said...

Love these party hats. Everybody needs party hats because celebrating is so much fun and polka dots are my absolute favorite.

Carole Beath said...

Love those party hats.... Great designs.
Carole