Monday, June 11, 2012

RED WHITE AND BLUE ....I LOVE YOU

hehehehe....today I decided to do a little challenge over at iSpy Sketches. I have always admired Tobi Crawford's work......she totally rocks. I get her daily emails and saw a fabulous sketch from iSpy Sketches that I thought I would give it a try.
I used the new READY FOR THE 4TH MIKALA ANN that I thought was perfect for the sketch ISSC19.
  

Up next are a few more projects. These all come from the new releases over at the Cutting Cafe..There are 9 new releases and all 9 releases are included in today's CYBER MONDAY special for only $4.99

Up next is a new STAR BOX, it has a star cut out window and a star top border with loads of sentiments for baby and bd celebrations. This project also uses the I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE BACKGROUND SET and THE INDEPENDENCE DAY SENTIMENTS.




 There is also a new USA WORD SHAPED CARD SET.


And finally here is a new FLOWER SHAPED CARD.
 



Be sure to check out our CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL and check out the sketch over at iSpy Sketches.
I am also linking these projects up to Kristina SHOW AND TELL...wow come on by and check out all the awesome stuff others have been done...
HUGS

11 comments:

Jingle said...

These are all SO cute!!!

Carol L said...

I feel like singing the national anthem after seeing all your patriotic creations! Well done!

Kerys said...

Gorgeous! I love them :-)

Bernadette Bliss said...

What great projects! They are all beautiful and so much attention to detail. B

Jeri said...

Oh Regina, I love the new Mikala Ann Ready for the 4th . Couldn't be any cuter! Thanks for sharing the ispy link. I didn't know about that site. Sometimes a good sketch is all you need to get the creativity flowing. Your other projects are fabulous, too. I can see that 4th of July bag as a table centerpiece with some red and white flowers. Thanks for the inspiration as always!

Lori said...

Wonderful patriotic projects (that Mikayla is so cute in her hat)! The flower card is gorgeous...

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great cards! Love your take on the sketch~ Thanks for joining in at I Spy Sketches!

Kim Teasdale said...

What a wonderful Independence Day celebration ensemble! So sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at iSpy Sketches!

LDM Creations said...

Love all your colorful projects! I love the colors you chose for USA card.

Leonor

ldmcreations.com

Lezlye said...

Incredible my dear! Privileged to work with your files!

Sheryl said...

Love all of your projects! Mikala and those hats are too cute!!