Thursday, January 3, 2013

FOLLOW YOUR HEART............

Hello friends and happy 2013.................
I have been a busy bee from putting on a big Christmas party for hubby to still trying to organize my scraproom...LOVE IT.....and I have been busy designing new sets over at the Cafe...here are 4 of my latest projects:

USED THE VALENTINE WINDOW TOP CARDS:
 This next card I used the HEART LACE SHAPED CARD SET

 AND finally I used the LOVE IS CORINTHIANS 13:4-8 SET
Well have an awesome day...hugs

8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Gorgeous cards!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

mickeydee said...

Love all of them! Each so different and all so wonderful. I love all of the detail. You are amazing.

Carole Beath said...

WOW.... a pop of lovely hearts with a wonderful sentiment. We should all follow our heart's desire.
Happy New Year, dear one.
Carole

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Regina I had to stop in and tell you how gorgeous these cards are. And inspiring. Looking forward to making Vday cards this year.

Jeri said...

Fabulous inspiration, Regina! I LOVE them all.

Rose said...

LOVE these :)

naturecoastcrafter said...

Great, great projects, Regina. Such wonderful files and your interpretation is wonderful. Looking forward to working with you on the DT. Happy New Year!
Jean Cross

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Wow...These are all wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration.