Tuesday, February 26, 2013

GIFT SWAP SET

So Ms. Tmika Miller issued a Gift Swap that I decided to take the plunge and do...I say take the plunge because I have never done a swap before. I have to say I really enjoyed the swap. In the swap you had to wrap 3 different trims on a tag, have one handmade flower and 2 hand made stick pens...

Then of course package it up in some kind of baggie or something....Well I decided to take it to a different level and put the gifts in some linen stamped bags that I made and I through in some fun embellishments.........

I added the I LOVE TO CREATE tag from the Cutting Cafe:











9 comments:

jessica said...

hi my sweet friend!!!
What an awesome gift set!! I LOVE everything you did, all the embellishments and the sweet packaging!!
Bet whoever receives this will LOVE it!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!!

mickeydee said...

Hey sweet girl, you did it again. Whoever receives your gift sets will be thrilled. Everything down to the tiniest detail is awesome! I love the packaging, awesome, just awesome I tell ya! hugs....d

Angi Barrs said...

EEEK! I just love these projects! That canvas bag is adorable too!

Audrey L. said...

Regina,
These are gorgeous! I love the bags!

Anonymous said...

Αftеr I initiаlly commented I appеar to have cliсκеd on the -Nοtify me ωhen neω cοmments аre addеd- chеckbox anԁ frоm now on each timе а сοmment іѕ аddeԁ
I get 4 emaіlѕ with the ѕame cоmmеnt.
There has to be an eаsy method уou cаn remove me from thаt ѕeгvіce?
Мanу thanks!

Fееl frеe to vіsit my pаgе - X-Tube.Us
My web page :: hilft wirklich gegen haarausfall frauen

Dianne said...

Amazing girt set the stamping, there is so much love the gorgeous butterfly all that lovely ribbon just fabulous thanks sor sharing..

Lisa Minckler said...

You're AMAZING! These are ALL so wonderful. I can't stop scrolling back and forth... I need help!!!
Awesome job Regina :D

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG! Those were some LUCKY ladies that participated in that swap! Amazing!!!
hugs, Sharon

Sheryl said...

These are just GORGEOUS!!! I love them all and the colors you used. The way you packaged everything is Beautiful! I know everyone in your group will love them!!