Tuesday, February 26, 2013

GIFT SWAP SET

So Ms. Tmika Miller issued a Gift Swap that I decided to take the plunge and do...I say take the plunge because I have never done a swap before. I have to say I really enjoyed the swap. In the swap you had to wrap 3 different trims on a tag, have one handmade flower and 2 hand made stick pens...

Then of course package it up in some kind of baggie or something....Well I decided to take it to a different level and put the gifts in some linen stamped bags that I made and I through in some fun embellishments.........

I added the I LOVE TO CREATE tag from the Cutting Cafe:











9 comments:

jessica said...

hi my sweet friend!!!
What an awesome gift set!! I LOVE everything you did, all the embellishments and the sweet packaging!!
Bet whoever receives this will LOVE it!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!!

mickeydee said...

Hey sweet girl, you did it again. Whoever receives your gift sets will be thrilled. Everything down to the tiniest detail is awesome! I love the packaging, awesome, just awesome I tell ya! hugs....d

Angi said...

EEEK! I just love these projects! That canvas bag is adorable too!

Audrey L. said...

Regina,
These are gorgeous! I love the bags!

Anonymous said...

Αftеr I initiаlly commented I appеar to have cliсκеd on the -Nοtify me ωhen neω cοmments аre addеd- chеckbox anԁ frоm now on each timе а сοmment іѕ аddeԁ
I get 4 emaіlѕ with the ѕame cоmmеnt.
There has to be an eаsy method уou cаn remove me from thаt ѕeгvіce?
Мanу thanks!

Fееl frеe to vіsit my pаgе - X-Tube.Us
My web page :: hilft wirklich gegen haarausfall frauen

Dianne said...

Amazing girt set the stamping, there is so much love the gorgeous butterfly all that lovely ribbon just fabulous thanks sor sharing..

Lisa M said...

You're AMAZING! These are ALL so wonderful. I can't stop scrolling back and forth... I need help!!!
Awesome job Regina :D

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG! Those were some LUCKY ladies that participated in that swap! Amazing!!!
hugs, Sharon

Sheryl said...

These are just GORGEOUS!!! I love them all and the colors you used. The way you packaged everything is Beautiful! I know everyone in your group will love them!!