Thursday, June 27, 2013

JUST FOR GIRLS

Well I have finally finished up 6 new sets ALL ABOUT GIRLS for the Cutting Cafe. Why I am just now getting to girlie files, I don't know....Here are a few projects using some of the new sets:

Nail Polish Box Holders:


 
 The set also comes with a nail filer holder that you can put into the box.
 

Each box will hold one bottle of nail polish and the box with the lid has a slit in the back for a nail filer. My daughter does her nails every week, so when I buy her a new bottle of nail polish now I have a fun way to give it to her.

Then there is this Nail Polish Shaped card invite set...totally fun for a little girl party or even for us big girls to throw a spa day.

 
Up next I couldn't resist creating another KEEP CALM AND set........this one is called KEEP CALM AND JUST BE A GIRL set.

 And finally this cute little card was made using the new ALL ABOUT GIRLS set...this set is huge with 60 images.

CARD REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Adorable creations! Love the nail polish!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love it all, but the girly nail polish holder is just tooo clever!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful Creations!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Jeri said...

Fun, fun, fun. Lucky me-tons of little girls in my family to make these cuties for. Love your stuff, ALWAYS!

mickeydee said...

Wow, Regina, these are awesome! Any girl will love these sets. I love the nail polish. These will make a perfect gift container. Love it....dianne

Sparkly Engineer said...

I absolutely cannot wait to play with these oh so cute files.

Angi Barrs said...

Oh wow....so super girlie. Love them all!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Regina, My sweet girl..This is simply amazing:) so fun and so girly:) Hugs, Krista