Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE CRAFTY THINGS

So the other day I released a new set called A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS and I could hardly wait to actually share a few of my FAVORITE CRAFTY things with one special birthday girl. There are a few crafty things that I simply love: kraft paper, brown ribbon, white gel pen, black zig pen, my minds eye paper....just to name a few.............

So I decided to use the new set and put together a favorite things for her and package it all up....I hope she likes my little brown paper bag tied with a bow gift........



 Thanks for stopping by............


3 comments:

flowerdisco said...

way too pretty! :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love it! Now I have Julie Andrew's song in my head, with the added word "crafty". Ü

mickeydee said...

This is such a fun idea. We all have someone that would love to get a package like this. You are so creative and sweet to come up with a concept like this. Now I am thinking of the Sound of Music! Great idea my friend........hugs, d