Friday, April 18, 2014

FIRST FLOWERS..PHOTO SHOOT..APRIL AND MAY

Hello friends........I must say I really enjoyed having my craft room photographed this pass Monday by Mark Lohman.....here is a sneak peek that my son took.......more to come on a bit later as to what this was all about....
One thing I love about the Spring time is that all of my backyard flowers seem to come in so nicely. I love to cut them and bring them indoors...Here is the first cut of this year:



and lastly just a few cards from the new release over at The Cutting Cafe:
thanks for stopping by............HUGS

4 comments:

mickeydee said...

I love your beautiful flowers. Your April and May are so pretty! You always amaze me. Great job my sweet friend!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Beautiful flowers! I'm jealous! My tulips are starting to come up though and I'm seeing buds on the fruit trees, but it will be summer before I see any roses.

Pretty cards too!

Migdalia said...

very beautiful!!!The April & may files are FABULOUS!!
Happy Easter!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Lisa Minckler said...

I just wanna live at your house..LOL! Amazing photos and tip top flowers :)