Tuesday, May 20, 2014

OINK OINK

Hello friends.........well its that time again for our 21st of the month dt post over on The Cutting Cafe's Blog. Just in case you didn't know we went to just having two dt post a month - every 7th and 21st of the month........AND THIS WEEK......oh my oh my the team did an outstanding job. Be sure to check out all their AWESOMENESS this Wednesday the 21st. We are all showcasing projects using THE BLOCK SET...............
Here is my take, I did the piggy bank............isn't she sooooooooooooo adorable....I am going to keep him on my desk in my office.



thanks for stopping by......

6 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

I just love this piggy --soooo cute!!

mickeydee said...

Oh Regina......your piggy bank is SO cute! I love it, especially that sweet face! You are amazing my friend! love ya.....d

Migdalia said...

Stinkin Cute! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Angeline Choo said...

You're just amazing with all your cut file designs. Love this oinky! :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

this is way to cute!!!

Lisa Minckler said...

I mean seriously, this really couldn't be any cuter!! I was just thinking how precious this would be for a baby shower gift too...to start saving that college fund!
I was at your blog last week and was having so much fun, but then we had to go out of town and I just got back and couldn't wait to come back over here and see your projects up close again.
I honestly love this little piggy :)
Lisa x