Monday, April 13, 2015

TREAT CUP CARDS....................

oh my I am so excited to share with you all some really fun TREAT CUP CARDS.......I have long been a fan of the TREAT CUPS from Stampin Up....but like many of you, I get impatient with waiting on a order AND if I can make it cheaper............that makes me happy........

so introducing a full set of 7 assorted templates to make your own TREAT CUP CARDS from The Cutting Cafe:
RATTLE
HOT AIR BALLOON
CANDY

 FLOWER

 GUMBALL MACHINE
 LADYBUG
THIS SHOWS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO RIP THE BACK TO GET THE CANDY OUT.

 PIG

 AND THE SET COMES WITH A BOX................

the possibilities are endless
check out the video by click here.........
I am entering these into the ANYTHING GOES challenge over at Papertake Weekly
AND
Tuesday Throwdown friendship Card challenge
AND
Cute Card Thursday - color blue





4 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

GASP!!!! You can't stop looking at them. These are so much fun Regina. I love them all!!!
You are brilliant :)
hugs,
Lisa xx

Migdalia said...

WOW!! They are all Amazing!!!
Awesome job!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Angeline Choo said...

These treat cup cards are just fantastic! LOVE how creative you are.

Unknown said...

These are brilliant and I literally want to make one of each. Think I will. ;) LOVE THESE!!!