Wednesday, October 7, 2015

FALL TIME FINALLY

Oh my it is probably my favorite time of the year next to Spring and this year Fall couldn't have came any sooner...we have had such a HOT summer....ugh....anyhoo today over on the Cafe's blog we are sharing FALL AND AUTUMN projects...have I ever said how much I love my Cafe team...I so appreciate all they do for the blog every month.....

I had been wanting to use the new Minc from Heidi Swapp for FOREVER...so I ended up purchasing myself a Brother (very cheap, like around 60 bucks) laser printer so that I could use the printables and cutting files from the Cutting Cafe with the machine...

CAN I SAY THAT I LOVE THE IDEA OF BEING ABLE TO FOIL ON CLEAR CARDSTOCK.....

oh my...



I used the following sets on my card: WELCOME FALL (for the basket and leaves), ASSORTED SCALLOPS and FALL AND AUTUMN MINI WORDS.


I still can't believe how pretty the gold foil looks on the clear cardstock.....



Here are a few other FALL cards that I recently made:
USED THE  

HARVEST WREATH GREETINGS - PRINTABLE SET



USED THE 

FALL TIME SENTIMENT SHAPES - PRINTABLE SET


USED THE 

AUTUMN SENTIMENT CARD FRAMES PRINTABLE SET

well thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all of the fall and autumn projects over on the blog here.





1 comment:

Lisa Minckler said...

So where do I come when it's 3 in the morning and I can't sleep...your blog! I LOOOVE this clear card. Your foiling technique is beautiful and what a unique and specialized card that is. One of my all time favorites is your front door file and that wreath just seals the deal. Beautiful work, Regina!! :)