Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I HEART YOU.............

Hello friends...my little oh blog just can't seem to get any love lately...and it isn't because I haven't been creating .....i think it is because I have been creating this and that so much that I can't simply keep up....sooooooooo without further ado...I just wanted to pop in and share some recent HEART TREAT CUPS that were released a few weeks ago from the cutting cafe...........






xoxo word shaped card..that I made into a shaker card......


well thanks for stopping by...hopefully i will have another post REAL SOON.....hugs

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

I absolutely ADORE every single creation!!The hearte are just GORGEOUS!!
Have a blessed day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

kdnkdd said...

Super cute.

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

super cute