Thursday, April 20, 2017

CRAFT ROOM - CUTTING CAFE DESIGN TEAM POST

Hello all, I am so glad you are here.
Today we are doing something a big different with our blog post for the Cutting Cafe April 21st post. Normally we showcase projects using different sets from the site but today I thought it would be fun to share with you all our craft spaces....
I must say that I have came  A LONG WAY....and am truly blessed and thankful to actually have a INDOOR space.
Many of you that have known me from back in the Cricut Days or BITTEN BY THE BUG DAYS know that my space for 10 plus years was in a garage..
I made the mistake of when we purchased a new house to let my hubby have the office downstairs and I would make my office out in the garage and while we had plenty of rooms indoors, I had several children also....
So anyhoo fast forward.........HERE IS MY SPACE..........



 YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO MAKE THEM LARGER....if you have any questions, feel free to email me..... fabriccutups@prodigy.net

in the beginning: (Was originally my older sons bedroom)


 few different room views:
 





updated photo











this 9 drawer holds more ribbon that is wrapped on cardboard - the drawers are marked with a heart indicating the color of ribbon in the drawer




then i have more ribbon in 7 of these jars.........all color coordinated



I also love some tall vintage spools.....need to put something on the tall empty one.....


 Random shelf with more ribbon, trim and misc items....
 

Random close-up pics

12 by 12 paper



8.5 by 11 paper


Holder I made out of a lazy susan, cake pans and candle holders



 from my bestie ....love it


 glitter, beads, embossing powder...




some items that are in drawers


the shelves on this island have like my cuttlebug, cutting board etc...the bins on the bottom shelf are paper scraps....each labeled with a heart indicating the color of scraps in the bin.






 sewing station



Also one of the most exciting things that happened 2 years ago was my feature in HGTV .
You can read all about that here.
click here.
AND THE COMPLETE STORY of how it came to be here.



 jars jars jars
 stamps are now on a ledge (picture ledge from Ikea)


sprayed this a pretty yellow - .99cent thrift store find
wrapping paper station


 iron bench - this bench actually folds up....love it...made all the pillows and seat cushions




 Well that's it everybody....
MY ROOM is constantly changing, you can see other pictures of  MY STUDIO HERE.
.
thanks for stopping by...........hugs

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sigh, I ALWAYS love seeing your space!

Verna Angerhofer said...

It's beautiful and I am so happy for you. I wish I had a craft room for myself.

María Pilar said...

wowww! It's a beautiful space. Could you adopt me? Love so much!!!!
I have seen a lot of ideas to use in mine!

Christi said...

*Sigh******** Fainting as I dream of this being my room or at least getting to craft in it for a day! A dream come true! What a lucky lady you are! It is the most gorgeous room I have EVER seen! I have told you this once and I will say it again, I Am in LOVE with your beautiful room! LOL ((((Hugs))))

Unknown said...

OMG!!! What amazing Craft Room... Love it!

moknowsall said...

Stunning, awesome, and perfect. Please come organize my room

Unknown said...

What a fantastic craft room. At first I thought it was a store. If I had that room, my family would never see me. Thanks for sharing it with us.