Saturday, October 21, 2017

FOR MY BOO

Hello all, I am glad you have stopped by.
Just popping in to share my project for our design team post this week...
The team was able to use ANY of the files from the online store.
I decided to make a little something for my BOO for Halloween.

I used the following sets:

I think I will fill each boxes with different candies....
Be sure to check out our post today to see all of the AMAZING projects from the team over on the Cafe's blog.
HUGS
REGINA E.

SaveSave

4 comments:

Gail said...

Basically, black and brown are my favorite colors - you should see my closet--- heheh - so when I saw these BLACK boxes - I was in awe - a fabulous job of creating here - I know your hubby is going to enjoy the TREATS added to these gems - thanks for having me as one of the "sista's" on the team - I am enjoying my ride Regina - have a blessed week! Gail

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Regina,
You my dear friend are the Queen of creations. Everything you do is just worth a thousand stares...I love your work and always have...This is perfect, I am sure Tony loved it. Love you friend:) Krista

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so wonderfully done. I am sure it will be appreciated too. I love the black and white colors scheme.

Greta said...

What an amazing project--love it!