Thursday, December 21, 2017

FREE CHRISTMAS WINDOW BOXES AND PIE SLICE BOX

Hello all, yes I know it's been a minute since I have updated my blog....I am coming to grips that I am just a BAD BLOGGER...I just can't sit my butt down long enough to type out a message. Although I want to do it....geeessssssss maybe in the new year I will.

Any who I did want to stop by and remind EVERYONE to come get the FREE SET OF CHRISTMAS WINDOW BOXES.........
They are perfect for last minute little gifts...........CHRISTMAS YALL is only 4 days away and these whip up quick.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FREE SET - will be free until Christmas.


Next up today is our 21st of the month design team post over at The Cutting Cafe. We are sharing some projects using the fun PIE SLICE BOX set....
This Pie box is perfect for just about any occasion.
here are my takes:

Be sure to stop by the blog and check out all of the girls take on this file. AND don't forget to leave a comment to win free sets....

hugs



5 comments:

Katydid Cards said...

Regina, I love that black and white with a pop of pink pie box! And the idea of making an entire pie of individual slice boxes is wonderful! And the holiday cut-out boxes are so adorable. AND I just saw the pictures of your craft room from the magazine layout...make that magazines...and I fell in love with it!

Gail said...

Since BLACK is one of my favorite colors [OK so I hear it is not really a color --- REALLY???} Ha! Someone does not know what they are talking about - So back to my story line - Black and Brown ARE my two favorite colors when crafting - and I love this black on the box --- loved the pie box - it was fun to work with - thanks so much for sharing the file and having me on the Team - Wish I lived in California so I could attend one of those Christmas gatherings - have a blessed Christmas - and Prosperous New New! The Lord is so good - all of the time!

Tina Goodwin said...

OH MY GRAVY!!! This is gorgeous! Love the black and white with the pink flowers.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your boxes are so gorgeous. I especially love the black and white with the pink. That is awesome! I picked up the Christmas window box templates earlier today and I am sure I will enjoy using them next year. All my goodies are being distributed with the 3D cup design this year. I was glad that could be done with a scissors too! That makes it do-able for me. You have a wonderful Christmas and a great new year too!

Mia said...

Hi Regina. Nice to find your beautiful blog. We will be in contact, my friend. Kisses from Greece!