Monday, May 9, 2011

HAWAII, CARS AND SENIOR BALLS...........................

Boy it seems like forever since I have posted anything, but I have been super busy....first off we just got back from a week long trip to Hawaii and boy it was a much needed trip....while I was gone my son had his senior ball....see pic below...aren't they the cutest couple...she is a real sweetheart....

Okay I have 3 cards to share with ya today...all come from the new CRUISIN' BY TO SAY HI SET...this is a very fun set..there are 3 different cars in the set.....the images come in black and white for coloring in as well as some colored images....I tried to do a variety of projects with the set using the one car....
This first one I just used one of the smaller cars that was already colored....I also used for the little tag the VALENTINES DAY MINI WORDSNext up CRUISIN' BY TO SAY HI I paper pieced the larger car....the set comes with a few pieces to paper piece the cars....add some rhinestones to the wheels and the street is from the ON THE ROAD HUGE STAMP...and finally (my favorite)...this one was super duper quick..I based it on the MOJO CHALLENGE MOJO190..I just printed the car on kraft paper and added some doodling along with two red rhinestones to the car and that was it for the car...then just did a bit of crazy stitching around the car in red...the little mini circle is from the GOODBYE HUGE CIRCLE WORD...I just reduced it in size...Well that is it for me....I leave ya with a pic of my oldest and his girlfriend getting ready to go to their senior ball...picture isn't the best...I just copied it from their facebook page....hugs

11 comments:

bonnie said...

Such cool cards sweetie....I always struggle with guy cards so these stamps make things so much easier!! I'm lovin' all the new sets your knocking out...fabulous!! Gorgeous pic of your sweet Son and his girlfriend...they look super cute together!! :) Hugs x

Carole Beath said...

These are the cutest dang car cards evahhhhhhh. Each one has a different personality with the papers and colors. I love them all.
Hugs
Carole
PS....what a darling looking couple. so cute together.

Sharon Caudle said...

I love all three of your cards, Regina!!! You're so amazingly talented! And what a beautiful couple!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!
love ya bunches!

jimlynn said...

Sensational cards! Love all that orange - such bright and fun colors!
Lynn

Cyndy said...

Adorable cards, as always! Welcome back from vacay!

Idea Queen said...

love the cards. What a wonderful picture of you son and his girlfriend.

Betsy said...

What a handsome couple. She looks so lovely. You did good, mom! How sweet to make cards for the occasion.

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

These cards are the cutest. Love your creations.
your son and girlfriend are a handsome couple, so cute. Her gown is gorgeous.
Hope you had a great time here in Hawaii. Got back from California 2 weeks ago we have had nothing but rain and lightening and thunder.
Have a great week,
hugs
bobbi

mickeydee said...

You did such a wonderful job with all of these cars! You really show the versatility in each one. Love the paper pieced one! And...oh my goodness........your son and his girlfriend could be in a magazine ad! They are both gorgeous and look fabulous together!

Lori said...

Your son is very handsome - great pic! Love your cards, especially that polka dot car!

Kelly said...

These are the cutest car cards ever. Great picture of your son and his girlfriend. He is very handsome and she is so pretty. They make a nice couple.