Wednesday, May 25, 2011

YEAR END TEACHER GIFT AND TOOTH FAIRY BOX...

I am linking this project up to MADE IT MYSELF MONDAYS.....come play along and share what you've made....

ALERT ALERT....this post contains LOADS OF PICTURES....(SMILE)
Okay don't say I didn't warn ya....hehehe....I have some fun projects to share with ya today....
First is the project I made for my sons teacher for tomorrow....tomorrow is their last day of school...YIPEEE....I used two new sets from the Cutting Cafe....MATCHBOOK BOX SET and MINI NOTE PAD AND CARD SET....I must say I love both of these sets....

The MATCHBOOK BOX SET comes with a matchbook cover as well as a regular lid..I used the regular lid on this project
The JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING FROM ME TO YOU tag is also from the Cutting Cafe
Here is the inside of the box...see that red lid..this comes in the set also...it is a divider so that you can hide or divide things...underneath, I put some handmade envelopes for the teacher to use...all she has to do is pull on the loop to lift.....I made some little creme wraps to go around the cards and note cards
envelopes....this is also a template in the mini note card and card set....
A few of the note cards....these are so cute..I actually matted them on another piece of cardstock...there are 18 different note pad images in the set
and here are the little note folded cards I made....I just used the apple shaped card...(I shrunk it down) and the numbers embossing folders from Provo Craft
I had my little Benjamin write a little note to his teacher and then we added a Starbucks card in the envelope with his note....this will be the first thing she see's when she opens the box.

Another image in the set..I added this to the back of the box

Next up is a TOOTH FAIRY box that I made for my niece....she is a total sweetheart....I used the new TOOTH SHAPED CARD SET for this project as well as the TOOTH MATCHBOOK BOX SET.....
I added a little ribbon pull so that she could easily open up the matchbook
Here is the inside of the box.....little records that she can keep when - where and details about each tooth
sorry photo bad on this one
and she will be able to put all her teeth underneath this divider that comes in the set.


Thanks for visiting me and be sure to check out the new sets...hugs

21 comments:

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Oh my gosh Regina, these are youR BEST. Both projects are so ADORABLE, I keep scrolling my mouse through your photos with my eyes wide open in amazement.....so INSPIRATIONAL!

Lori m said...

Amazing, I wish I had one once of your talent and ideas. Darling designs. :) Lori m

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Oh my sis...these are such CUTE projects!! Love the colors you chose for both. That tooth fairy box is such a great idea - LOVE IT!! Hugs, T

bonnie said...

Oh my goodness Regina....I can't stop looking at your gorgeous, beautiful projects...WOWZA!!! Such amazing inspiration!! I love loads of pics too! Love the paper you chose for the note set...absolutrely perfect and finished off in your beautiful unique Regina style!! I love the wraps around the cards and the matted notes. The tooth fairy box is just toooo stinkin' cute and adorable...love the bright colours and ribbon pull...fabulous!!! :) Hugs x

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Regina, both of these projects are absolutely darling!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this idea.....I always save little boxes because you never know and now I'll know what to do with them. Happy Thursday =) J

DeeDee said...

So FUN girlie! I love the bright colors! Ben's teacher will love it! HUGS! :)

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Fabulous projects! WOW! I love each and every one. The papers and colors are so perfect!

Louise said...

what a great idea - it's gorgeous x

Lori said...

Both projects are darling! Love the matchboxes. I am absolutely in love with the teacher set...

mickeydee said...

Wow, these projects are so cute! Ben's teacher is one lucky teacher! The tooth fairy box is so darn cute. Love all the colors you chose....awesome girl....I tell ya...awesome!

Carole Beath said...

A for adorable...every single thing. Loved the Year End Teacher gift and that sweet Tooth Fair Box is awesome.
Hugs
Carole

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG Regina!!!! You are amazing!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of these!!! You are such an inspiration to me, strike that....to EVERYONE!! FANTASTIC!!!!!
hugs, Sharon

wendyp said...

Adorable!!! What a great idea for the tooth fairy box! My kids were asking me the other day which tooth they lost first and when...and I couldn't remember. Wish I had done something like this when they were younger!

Kelly said...

OMG Regina...what eye candy! Each one of these are my new favorites! I didn't realize how huge the mini note pad file was! I'm off to explore it now. Thanks for the inspiration!

Carole Beath said...

I keep warnin' ya..... one of these days those teachers are not going to let your children move upward because they want to keep receiving the fantastic creations from you. See??
Hugs
Carole

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, I am loving these gorgeous creations here, I hope to soon be able to use my cricut to make stunning creations, just fabulous, hugs pops x

Alex said...

I love all your stuff Regina! Haven't commented lately but I definitely stalk your blog, hehe :) thanks for joining the party :)

MyCuriousCrafts said...

WoW! Absolutely adorable...I love your creations, fabulous. TFS! ~Shen

Sherry said...

You can never have too many pics...these are great little boxes! How creative you are!

Lori Comeau said...

What a great gift. I just love it.
http://www.heroarts.com/cardmaking/cardIdea.cfm?cardID=4532