Tuesday, July 10, 2007

MERRY AND BRIGHT.....CHRISTMAS ALREADY!



Yulp got Christmas on the brain..........I am sure you all have heard of CHRISTMAS IN JULY............Well I just got my new Basic Grey paper in the mail last week called Infuse and it is so YUMMY..........I had to make this card........




All of the triangles were cut using my Cricut machine (George Cartridge), star also cut from the george cartridge.


Paper trims: Doodlebug Paper frills


flowers: Prima


Pearls: KC company


Glitter on Star: Li'l Davis Designs


Ribbon: crafts supply


Stamps: Stampin up


other: sewing

3 comments:

Adelina said...

beautiful card! I really like the style and colors.

Kandis Smith said...

too cute! You need to submit this girl!!

Danielle Flanders said...

What a beautiful Christmas card!!!