Wednesday, January 9, 2008

MAKE A WISH.....................





Can ya say...............YIPEEEEEEEEEEE, boy I am just so excited about this big gift bag I just made using my new Design Studio software....I was able to stretch the inch bag from the tags bags boxes and more cricut cartridge using the software.......This bag is for my mothers 65th birthday. I am filling it with 6 bottles of bath and body works.....and yes it all fits in perfectly.....YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE....


pattern paper: christy tomlinson (here own designs from Scarlet Lime: http://www.scarletlime.com/ ) Wish chipboard sticker: Ek Success ..Rhinestones: Making Memories... Scallops made from George Cart using the ds.... Flower leaves made from Stretch Your Imagination using the ds..... Flower made from Accent Essentials..... Black Cardstock: Provo Craft .....Stamps: G Studio..... Ribbon: Michael's..... Other: Sewing

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! The bag is as awesome as the gift. I'm sure your mom will love it. I know I would.

Becky Elfert said...

Beautiful work. I'd hate to give it away. lol

Danielle Flanders said...

Soooo beautiful!!! I would love to receive something like that..wow!!!