Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A FEW PROJECTS TO SHARE........................SPA DATE

Wow, can't believe I actually managed to do, 2 cards between last night and today...Both of these cards feature images from a new set of BACKGROUND stamps over at the cutting cafe...these background stamp images are HUGE...perfect for layouts, cardmaking and more...There are 7 new background stamps:
GRID, CIRCLE, SMALL O, SMALL O FRAME, SOLID DOT, TINY SOLID DOT, TINY SOLID DOT OPEN.............. each are at least 7 by 8 inches....plenty big....
This first card FOR MY FRIEND, I used the TINY SOLID DOT....I changed the color of the dots to pink...........used some fun kc company die cuts, creative imaginations paper and doodlebug designs paper...., hero arts rhinestones, kc company pearl...see that beautiful silk ribbon and flower on the ribbon, well it came for SWEETARTS PAPERIA ..............they are now selling ribbon kits...I used to belong to a ribbon club a few years ago and I loved it....Not quite sure what happened to them, but I am so excited that krista and Penny's company SWEETARTS PAPERIA . is now going to be selling ribbon kits....hopefully one day, they will offer a monthly club of delicious ribbon....I don't know about you, but I put ribbon on EVERY project I make....so I am really excited about their new venture...they are giving a set of their first ribbon set as a prize over at the bbtb site...you can get details here.....You can also get more information on this ribbon kit here....



My next card uses the SOLID DOT background stamp from the cutting cafe...I just changed the color of the dots to deep brown and printed on white paper...my middle school son will be graduating from middle school, so I wanted a more boyish card for him....this card also uses the HUGE GRADUATION CIRCLE stamp from the cafe....along with some paper by My Minds Eye (Penny Lane) pattern paper....
DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY THE CAFE TODAY, THE 2 FOR 1 SALE IS STILL GOING ON UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT THE 14TH OF APRIL...

On another note..............have you been to CUTTLEBUG CHALLENGES lately...they have got some of the most awesome stuff that one can do with the cuttlebug machine and on May 1st, 2nd and 3rd, they are having their very first SPA DATE...yulp crafting and spaing...he he he....you don't want to miss this..you can get all the info here...

6 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Regina,
Sooo darling..great job..The new stamps are very neat...Krista

Kay said...

These are wonderful cards, Regina!! I can't wait to play with the new background stamps!! I love that ribbon! Kay

Ivy said...

Both cards are simply gorgeous, I am falling in love more and more everyday with your printable stamps Regina!

DeeDee said...

GORGEOUS! I love both cards Regina! Your work is always so AMAZING! HUGS!

Nikki said...

The 1st card is so pretty! And the congrats card is so fun!
:)

Vicki said...

Great cards, I absolutely adore the pink one.

Vicki x