Thursday, December 3, 2009

QUICK.....CALENDAR NOTE PAD...

My daughter needed a little calendar with a note pad in it, but she didn't want anything to GIRLIE GIRLIE .....she is in this faze of not wanting things to GIRLIE but loves bright colors....teenagers I tell ya...anyways...I made this cute little calendar note pad for her using the new 2010 CALENDAR SET along with some lined sheets for her to jot down notes...the lined sheets were made using the LINE BACKGROUND set over at the CUTTING CAFE...this little book is perfect for her backpack...I did laminate the colorful front and back to protect it in her backpack...I had to add at least one little GIRLIE thing on it...couldn't resist to put at least a lime ribbon....she was OKAY with that...Thanks for visiting me today...hugs

8 comments:

bonnie said...

Fabulous Calendar Note Pad!!!....how cool for a teenager or for anyone for that matter! Have a Super Friday Regina!!! Hugs, Bonnie x

Sandi said...

Regina, love that calendar, those colors are fab. Hugs

~amy~ said...

sounds like our daughter's are about the same age..LOL..super CUTE project Regina!!!

Carole Beath said...

How cute, Regina... It is perfect.
Hugs.
Carole

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I bet she loves it! Totally cute! I bet it looks great on her backpack!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a darling idea Regina! I'm gonna make one of these for ME! xxD

scraphobby said...

Love this calender.gr marian

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

This is totally adorable! I hope all is well with you and yours! Miss you!