Saturday, April 10, 2010

PLAY YOUR PART....2 SKETCHES 4 YOU

Hello everyone...well I decided to play along with the 2 SKETCHES 4 YOU site today....Laura and Kazan are so awesome...I used the new EARTH DAY and RECYCLE BACKGROUND sets from The Cutting Cafe...I don't really celebrate Earth Day, but I do believe that RECYCLING is a good thing...(although I am the first to say, I don't do it), but I do put the plastics and all in the right container for the garbage pick up...Anyhoo, have a good night....I will be going to see Why did I get married 2...tomorrow with a few friends...can't wait...

10 comments:

bonnie said...

Loving that on the kraft card and it looks fab with that gorgeous green ribbon! Kraft and green does look so good together..I must use that more! Hope you enjoy your movie! Hugs to you on this beautiful Sunday! Bonnie xoxox

~amy~ said...

Ohhhh...I love this sista!!! have fun today!!

Sandi said...

stunning Regina, love those colors, Hugs

papertrails leaver said...

you make Earth Day classy! I like your use of pearls and gingham ribbon on this card! Beautiful!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Carole Beath said...

This packs a whallop not only in message but in design. And of course, there is the Regina ribbon. Awesome.
Hugs
Carole

My Creative Time said...

your card is PERFECT! I LOVE it! The colors are AWESOME together:)
hugs,
Emma:)

Kelly said...

Fabulous card Regina! Love the kraft paper and green combo and that bow is AWESOME!

Michele Kovack said...

This looks fabulous on the Kraft cardstock! And I love the green ribbon! BTW, my e-mail address was suddenly cancelled....long story! Could you e-mail me at chelemom71@yahoo.com ? Thanks Regina!

Kay said...

I love your gingham ribbon! I'm posting a card today with red gingham! tee hee! I love the idea of Earth Day cards! We SHOULD celebrate the earth!! Have fun at the movie!!! ♥♥ Kay