Friday, March 21, 2014

LOTS TO SHARE

Hello friends........boy what gorgeous weather we have been having here in California...LOVE IT...
Okay today I want to share a few projects using some new sets from the cutting cafe:

B IS FOR........used the following new sets:

A-Z IS FOR SET 2 PRINTABLE SET

 ALPHABETIC WINDOW CARD TOPS

 Love these new letter window top cards........and the new sentiment sets.

 That little for baby tag is from the BABY MINI WORDS

Up next I released some new FRATERNAL TWINS to go along with the ELISHA JEAN AND FRIENDS SET....they are called ELENA JEAN AND FRIENDS...these girls are 6 inches tall.....

Elena Jean, Rose B, McKenzie


Here is Rose B.

 

I am still a bit rusty on coloring dark skin, but I think she is cute.

The tag also uses the BUTTERFLY TREAT BOX SET 

The set also comes with their outfits in a paper doll form, so I made a set of paper dolls with LOADS of clothes from paper scraps. 

 AND.........i boxed them up in the new LARGE GIFT BOX set.




 and finally another new set called ALPHA PAPER CLIPS.........I used the letter E for my daughter.

 Those little note papers are from the

MINI NOTE PAD AND CARD SET

thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

hugs

 

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is just TOO cute!!!
Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

absolutely adorable! All of it!

Michele Kovack said...

I adore your work! Honestly, everything is so sweet!!

Lisa Minckler said...

*Sigh*...love your blog. It's my happy place ;)