Friday, March 6, 2015

HAND TO PAPER STUDIO BOOK AND SEEING GREEN

Hello all.......wow what a beautiful day. The sun is shinning and it is about 70 degrees today...SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL.

Today I want to share my project for our dt post over on the Cutting Cafe's Blog...we are featuring projects using the color green...THE TEAM ROCKS twice a month....LOVE THE CAFE TEAM.

I decided to use the new LUCKY TO KNOW YOU OVERLAY SET...

be sure to check out the blog tomorrow to see the other teams projects....

AND...........did you know you can get a hardback book printed out with pretty colors from flickr......I didn't even know that...I did one on my craft room...I would love to really get this published but I first need to find someone to help me with that...here is just a few pictures from the 20 plus double sided pages.







4 comments:

Brenda said...

Such a nice book Regina, your craft room is so beautiful and I'm sure it is a joy to work in as well. Hugs, Brenda

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Such a color pop...It steals the show..Lovely as always..Hugs, Krista

Lisa Minckler said...

I love being on your team too! ;)

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

love your st pat card your room, your work and you. hugs