Friday, February 14, 2014

HANDMADE EMBELLISHMENT GOODIES

Hello everyone...........
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
We have an overcast here today in California and I LOVE IT....
Today I wanted to share a recently released set from the Cutting Cafe called HANDMADE EMBELLISHMENT BOX.
This box is perfect for adding some handmade crafting goodies in it and it is perfect to hang on one of those clip it hangers or if you own a store to hang in your store.

I have a friend that can't seem to make the perfect bows (although I think her bows are fine) so I thought I would send her these.

 These 3d hearts were made using the LAYERED STITCHED HEART SET.

We are also featuring this set over ON OUR INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY at the Cafe's blog. Come on by and check out all of the other awesome projects using this set.
HUGS

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love the idea of using this box for embellishments. I am going to be working on some flowers and this would be perfect...
Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Daniela Dobson said...

This box is adorable!!!!