Tuesday, February 25, 2014

PAPER FLOWERS...........

Hello all..............today I want to share with you all a few projects using two of the recently released sets from The Cutting Cafe. We released two 3d flower paper sets:


Here are a few projects using the LAYERED FLOWER SET:


 I enlarged one of the NESTING BOXES on the above sample.
The LAYERED FLOWER SET also comes with a flower window on the side.
 and the last LAYERED FLOWER project just shows it attached to a gift bag.
The other set PAPER FLOWERS is actually one of my favorite..so far I have only made this one flowers......BUT.....I will be making lots more soon. 
Be sure to visit the Cafe's Blog tomorrow for lots of projects using these two sets from the design team. WE HAVE ALL WENT FLOWER CRAZY..............
HUGS

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

LOLOL...I thought you were only kidding that you wanted flowers. I had no idea you only made the one so far, but WOW, what a one it is. You are so right though...this file has made the team flower bonkers!! LURVE so much your box and cards Regina.
You make the world a prettier place with your creations.
hugs,
Lisa x

Jeri said...

That is the most gorgeous box, Regina. What a lovely way to present a gift. Love the flower card, too.

Migdalia said...

Such GORGEOUS flower. A Beautiful box!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Michele Kovack said...

I always love your projects! And so cool to see you in HGTV magazine!!! I want an autographed copy! ;) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I love your creations!!! The gift box is gorgeous!!! Love how you used the flowers!!

Julie Odil said...

I tell you, Kid. You make it tough on your design team. Your projects are always flawless. What are we supposed to do to top this? Fantastic!