Monday, October 22, 2007

PAPER CRAFTS MAGAZINE........I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

Wow I so can't believe this, earlier today Paper Crafts emailed me asking for one of my cards to be published in their April - May 2008 issue and I was so bummed out because the card they wanted is already going to be published by Cards.....don't get me wrong, I love both of the magazines/books equally, but I have never been published in Paper Crafts before......well load and behold the editor at Paper Crafts asked for a different card after I explained the other one was to be published later.....Can ya believe that.........Wow I am so excited.............

6 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

Good for you-I should think that they will be delighted with any of your creations, Regina!

Jodie said...

well I am not surprised.... everything you create is absolutley stunning... I love your blog...

DeeDee said...

WOW! YES girlie I CAN believe that...your work is so awesome and they should be fighting over who gets what!!!!He he he! Congratulations Regina!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Regina, I'm so very happy for you that my heart is just singing. I'm so glad you're finally getting some of the recognition that you deserve. Congrats ladybug. I am definitely doing the happy dance for you!!!

hugs
Sharon

Cindy Gilchrist said...

I just wonder what took them so long!
Congratulations!!!

tomiannie said...

Regina, that's awesome, and not a bit surprising. Your work is really inspiring!