Tuesday, October 23, 2007

SWEET BIRTHDAY.............


OOOOOOOOO lovin this ice cream cone on the Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge...it is so fun....Here is a birthday card I made for a friend over at Cricut.com...my intentions today was to feed my need for more scrapbooking paper........I haven't been on a major spending trip in a LONG TIME......and it is really driving me nuts......I so want so of that yummy basic grey new pudding paper.....YIKESSSSSSSSS...but instead I remembered that a special person was having a birthday soon so I made her a card today instead.......Feels good to have done this instead of doing something for myself today...I hope she likes it...


Pattern paper: Basic Grey..stella ruby Ice-cream cone: Stretch your imagination...(you gotta get this cart...hallmarkscrapbook i think has them for pre-order) Scallop paper: Bazzill Rhinestones: Artbeads.com flowers: flower punch cherry glaze: Stampendous embossing powder ribbon: craft supply Sweet Birthday: Scrapnfonts font (opps can't remember the name of the font) other: Sewing, white distressing

5 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card ,great colours ,Dawnx

Dawn♥ said...

OMG OMG I sooo love this card and that ice cream cone and all! Absolutely GORGEOUS!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

this is sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful Regina!!! ;)

DeeDee said...

Oh Regina...she will surely love this card...it is so very "sweet"!!!!

Esther said...

What GORGEOUS and UNUSUL work you do and very INSPIRING! Thank you for sharing :) I hope ou dont mind me adding ou to my bloggers list! cheers