Okay so believe it or not I have been tagged by a few people all within a few weeks.......All of you that have tagged me are just so sweet to even thing about little oh me...but I thank you....Each of you are so amazing: AMY, DANNI, NIKKI, (please forgive me if I left someone out.....I lost some of my emails)..........Anyways, please be sure to check out all these amazing ladies blogs, you will be in for a real treat.....I am not going to tag anyone new myself, because I think everyone is tired of me tagging them.........but do check out my BLOGROLL..............all of these ladies are FAB.....Okay so I need to list 7 facts about myself.....this might bore ya, because not that much going on with me right now...just a bunch of being MOMMY all day (smile).
1. I am a Christian and have been for as long as I can remember, but at this time in my life, I have a Yearning to be able to know Jesus to the fullest..he is the only way I get through my days.
2. My youngest son Benjamin is signing up for Soccer next week and I am not looking forward to it....Soccer is so like the longest season of a sport...GOOD BYE SATURDAYS...(but I will be a good mommy for him) (smile)
3. Although I am not able to have anymore children..(no more junk in the trunk down there)...if there was some invention to be able to have another...........I would.....(yulp even though I have 4)
4. I would love to be able to dance like DANCING WITH THE STARS....hubby and I are going to learn that one day.
5. When I scrap or shall I say, when I am crafting, I like complete silence...no music or TV....(I just can't focus).
6. I watch TV only about once a week and that is for the EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER show...other then that, I don't watch TV.
7. I am the youngest out of 3.....I have a brother and a sister.....brother is 6 years older then me and sister is 8 years older then me...so basically I somewhat grew up as an only child.......LOVED IT.
Well that's it.....hum this was fun....
Well I finally got my goodies in from CARDS the other day.....I am in the MARCH ISSUE and my card is on pages 166-167. This was a birthday card that I made for my daughter last year....