Thursday, March 13, 2008

I AM SO HONORED.............MICKEY PACKAGE

I am so honored to have been chosen to be featured on a blog called INSPIRATIONAL CRAFT BLOGS..one of the team members Kristy Vernon showcased my Transparency card over there today..I had so much fun making this card..it was the first time I had used some yummy crochet flowers....which I happen to love...must get more of them from Rene...she does an awesome job. The Inspirational Craft Blogs is an awesome site...Go check out all the other projects..you are sure to be inspired...Thanks again Kristy.



Lately I have been so into making projects using postal brown wrap paper...I so love the way projects come out using this stuff and it is so CHEAP....can get lots of projects out of a roll...I picked up my roll from Michaels Arts and Craft store...On this little project, I used the postal wrap to wrap up a small gift for a dear friend of mine..I went to Disneyland last week and picked up a little something for her...She is Disney lover (smile)...I wrapped the package with the paper then embellished it with a Mickey head that was cut from the Mickey Font Cricut cartridge...The mickey head is made of vinyl...........love it, it was so easy to sew on...The scallops were made using the George cartridge with the help of the Design Studio software....



Well Hallmark Scrapbook sent me the exclusive DAISY CHAIN Cricut Cartridge today...so I think I will go play with it a bit....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Regina!!! GORGEOUS card!!!
hugs,
danni

Kazz said...

congrats Regina! and what a fabulous way to use a product meant for simple practical packaging.

BTW you have been tagged visit my blog for details.

Sharon Caudle said...

Comgrats Regina! If truth be told, You could take a piece of toilet paper and make something fabulous out of it!!! :)

Babydoll said...

Congrats on the blog feature!! I love the little Mickey package!!

Stampin' Meg said...

That is the classiest looking Miceky craft I have EVER seen!