Tuesday, May 8, 2007

ENJOY YOUR DAY


Here is one of the cards that I am doing for a swap over at splitcoasters........It is a Bella swap...On this card I decided instead of painting in the pants to stamp the image onto the plaid paper then just cut out the pants...I love this technique...I saw this done on another blog site..Boy I wish I could remember where..I look at so many blogs that I couldn't begin to say where I saw this done...Anyways I made one extra card that is for sale on my Paper Creations site..So if you would like this card, go to my Paper Creations site..I hope all of those that I am swapping with like the card.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I love this card ... it is so colorful and fun! Great job.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

love the papers!!!

Bety :)

Kandis Smith said...

cute flowers! I love it!

Kathy said...

Such a fun card

Great colours - it really shouts "HAPPY"