Saturday, May 12, 2007

I DO FOREVER


Here is a card I made for a wedding I am attending in a few weeks...I hope they like it....I have never used the combination of green with black and white.....I think I like it...well here is the products Iused on this card:


BLACK HEART: CUT FROM THE GEORGE CARTRIDGE OF THE CRICUT MACHINE

GREEN AND BLACK FLOWER: PRIMA

GLITTER ON BLACK FLOWER: STICKLES (FROSTED LACE)

GREEN LIME JEWELS: IMAGINISCE

PATTERN PAPER AND EMBOSSED WEDDING PAPER ALL FROM DCWV OTHER: SEWING, JUTE....I DO FOREVER (COMPUTER PRINTED)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

This is beautiful - the colour combo is so unusual but really works well, it looks really stylish and very modern

ELIANA said...

Hi Regina, just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your beautiful cards and go to cricut message board a lot to see your creations.
I know you are busy with the baby shower and all but, I have a question. On this card, i was trying to cut a heart shape like yours from the george cartridge but, can't seem to get it right. Are you able to tell me how to? I bought my expression on Hallmark when you said they had a good deal. Please, email me if you can at lizkreations@yahoo.com Thanks again, Eli