Sunday, May 20, 2007

I AM LOVING THIS NEW EXPRESSION MACHINE



This has got to be one of the best die cutting machines on the market.......I love this new Expression machine by Provo Craft.....here is a photo envelope I just made for my brother and his girlfriend....Inside the envelope is a few special pictures that I took of them......The envelope holds them just perfect....I can hardly wait until the summer time to make some summer themed photo envelopes to send to family and friends....Want more information about this amazing machine....visit Hallmark Scrapbook.com They have 3 left.

3 comments:

Caroline Moore said...

You madea beautiful job of it. Those colours are amazing together and I love the sewing.

Kandis Smith said...

way cute! I love those colors!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

this is so beautiful Regina!!

BETY :)