Friday, May 18, 2007

YIPEE MY EXPRESSION HAS ARRIVED




It's here, it's here.................The ever so fun new Expression from Cricut.....Boy this new machine is to die for....It is just simply awesome..Here is a project that I just completed for Hallmark Scrapbook............As you may know that all week has been Teacher Appreciation week, so every day my little man has had something to give her.....today this lunch bag is filled with her favorite candy... I used the Tags Bags and More to create this awesome lunch bag....some of the other items I used were: pattern paper: tres jolie, Ribbon: basic grey, and the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge from Cricut..I didn't attach the flowers to the box, only the grass to make it look like the flowers ..If you are thinking about purchasing this awesome machine, I would jump on over the Hallmark Scrapbook....their prices are awesome on this new machine...and they have some great deals on their older cartridges...

4 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is so beautiful! You are one lucky girl....I'm feeling a little jealous! LOL! You will create great projects I'm sure and can't wait to keep checking your blog! You are super talented Regina!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

WOW!!!!! This is beautiful Regina I just love it!!! TFS!

Bety :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Regina, this box is sooooo cool! Who wouldn't love to receive this?
I am just loving your blog and all your work. You are truly an inspiration.
Debbie

Scrappermania said...

Regina, hermoso tu trabajo! Te quedo espectacular!! Que hermoso trabajas, felicidades!!!