Sunday, August 26, 2007

24 HOURS A DAY....7 DAYS A WEEK..........


Yes this is how often I think of my hubby.......here is a card I did for the challenge over at BBTB for this week.......also this is the card I will use for our 17th anniversary coming up next week......after all that time......he is still on my mind all day........


24 7 cut from the base camp Cricut cart

hearts cut from the tags bags and more

ribbon: craft supply

buttons: craft supply

Pattern paper: melissa giles and Carolees Creations

other: sewing, jute

cardstock: bazzill


by the way, there is still time to enter the contest to win a free scrapbook kit from Bety....here is the link for the contest: http://regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com/2007/08/bbtb-contest.html

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

Ooooo Regina, this is so ROMANTIC! I love this card, that red paper is gorgeous! CONGRATULATIONS on your 17th a little early!!!!

Danielle Flanders said...

Adorable!! Your bow is so pretty! Love everything on this!
Dani

Kathy said...

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversiary. The card is very creative and really cute.

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Absolutely beautiful and creative as always!!! Your work ROCKS!!!
Hugs,T

Theresa/Tette said...

This is fantastic! I do love your cards, Regina!

Sadie said...

What a lovely sentiment.