Friday, August 3, 2007

CARDS BOOK...................YIPEEEEEEEEE FINALLY..

I can't believe I actually am going to be having a card published in the Cards book..........every time I have submitted something to be published I submit to Cards along with a few other places and they finally choose one of my cards.......Wow I feel so honored to have one of my items in the book with all those awesome talented other folks. (smile).........So watch for me in the December 2007 issue of Cards...........

8 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Congratulations. Your work is awesome. You should be very proud.

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Rock on girl!! YOU are FABULOUS!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

CONGARTS REGINA!! you deserve it ! you are so talented!!!! :)

Cindy Gilchrist said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY....I don't know what took them so long?!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOOOOO HOOOOO CONGRATS!!!! You so deserve this. Another book for my collection :o)
Hugs,
TeriBeri

DeeDee said...

CONGRATULATIONS Regina.....you are the BEST...what took them so long????

Stampin' Meg said...

Hooray! I agree with the other gals- how could they not have just POUNCED on any of your submissions. They need some more new artists in there- I loved their mag when it first came out but there is beginning to be a sameness to it and for $19.99 an issue it needs to be EXCELLENT!

Sharon Caudle said...

Well it's ABOUT TIME!!!! And I'm sure it's not going to be the last!!! A great big CONGRATS to you Regina!!! You deserve it!!!

hugs!
Sharon