Thursday, August 2, 2007

BLOCK PARTY................OH SO NICE


If you haven't all seen the new Stampin Up catalog, you are in for a real treat.......I must say this is their best catalog ever. This card features one of the stamp sets called BLOCK PARTY......I so love this set..Here is the card for my Stampin up Club for July....I hope they like it. You probably can't see it, but I added crystal rhinestones to three of the flowers in the image and the heart is in 3d.....By the way the HOLIDAY TAG below is also a stamp in this set............Don't have a Stampin Up rep, well I am one and can help you with anything you might need.......Visit them today at: http://www.stampinup.com/

4 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

AAAAHHHHHH how beeeautiful sis!!!! I love this stamp set. I am going to email you my order because I HAVE TO HAVE that flower, rhinetsone, crystal set - just FABULOUS!!!!
Hugs,
TeriBeri

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so adorable!!! I love the way you used the stamp! Awesome work.

Lisa said...

I love what you're doing with these new stamps. You're making me want to buy some stamps.

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

So if I see some stamps I want, can I buy them from you?