Friday, August 17, 2007

365 DAYS OF BLESSINGS............


I have been wanting to make a book like this for quite some time now......Each day I already know one blessing I can put in this special book and that is a new day.........Each new day is a blessing..........I got this book from Target and just altered the front of it.....it will hold all my daily blessings that God blesses me with along with Good deeds that I will try to do daily....The book also came with little pockets in it, which will be great to put special little clippings in.....The word Blessings I did with my Jasmine Cricut Cartridge that I got from Hallmark Scrapbook. Well good night and be BLESSED.

1 comment:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW BEAUTIFUL!!! You are blessed each and every day. This is going to be a very special book. Hugs, T